- Made with Folinic Acid — Not Folic Acid. This allows bodies to immediately process the Folate
- Melt form, so doesn’t have to be swallowed whole
- Apple ginger taste
- Ginger helps with feeling of nausea*
- Can reduce risk of neural tube defects*
- Natural and safe ingredients only
- Recommended to be taken before, during, and after pregnancy
- Recommended to be taken with a multivitamin that contains DHA
How To Use:
- Take 1 melt each morning or as needed during the day
- Take before, during, and after pregnancy
Pro Tips/Things To Know:
- Can be melted in mouth, chewed up, swallowed whole, or mixed into a smoothie or drink
- Has been reviewed to help with menstrual cramps*
- Has been reviewed to help with general nausea, not just pregnancy induced nausea*
- Can take more than one per day if needed
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Seek advice of physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious health condition, or are using prescription medications
- Expires after 2 years
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The new wink prenatals are great! I love that they have ginger in them and the flavor is not overpowering. I love the effects of ginger for calming the pregnancy nausea, but I don’t love the flavor. These prenatals don’t have an overpowering ginger flavor so they are wonderful!
I absolutely loved the taste of the prenatal and I mean, who can really say that?! It was light and not overpowering but the Ginger was a nice touch! The fact that that these are melts is huge for me! I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum during my pregnancy and I threw up like 75% of my prenatal horse pills...I’m so excited to have prenatals in a melt form that tastes like candy but still gives you all the nutrients needed!
“The prenatal melt is AMAZING! This product was well thought out! First of all the taste has apple and ginger in it which is smart, because pregnancy leads to nausea. Another thing I always hated was trying to swallow a large prenatal, the melt dissolved quickly and I didn’t have to worry about getting choked up. I give this melt five stars!”
I love that the prenatal is in a melt form! No more choking down big pills to get your vitamins in or gummies that are full of sugar. I love the Apple flavor with the hint of ginger. Awesome taste, easy to take, definitely a game changer for prenatals!
The flavor of the Wink Naturals Prenatal Melt is very tastebud friendly. As someone who suffered from horrible sickness during my pregnancies, the flavor from sugary gummies and vitamins always bothered me. I believe moms everywhere will be pleased with the apple ginger flavor. It’s not overly sweet and the ginger is not overpowering. It’s the perfect amount of flavor and very refreshing. It dissolves quickly and there is no lingering aftertaste which you often get from traditional Prenatals.